the Future of fight Prediction

Predict MMA Fights with Unmatched Accuracy

Get started

How it works


Create an account
Create an account


Sign up to an AI fight prediction plan


Receive access

Receive access

Big predictions

Just a handful of times our model beat the bookies big time









About the AI


3449 fighters

Results of over 5,000 fights

Our machine learning model trains itself from 75% of the fights and fighter stats then tests itself on the other 25%.

The accuracy result sits between 71-76% correct on nearly 1250 fights!

Offensive fighter stats:

SLpM - significant strikes landed per minute

str. acc. - significant striking accuracy

TD avg. - average takedowns landed per 15 minutes

TD acc. - takedown accuracy

Sub. avg. - average submissions attempted per 15 minutes

Defensive fighter stats:

SApM - significant strikes absorbed per minute

Str. def. - significant strike defence

(the % of opponents' strikes that did not land)

TD def. - takedown defense

(the % of opponents TD attempts that did not land)

Subscription plans

Subscribe to the weekly prediction model plan to:

Access all predictions for the coming UFC fight cards prediction

Get access


Subscribe to the Full AI Fight Predictor model plan to:

Access all predictions for the coming UFC fight cards prediction


The match up tool, input any two fighter names and see who the model predicts to win!

Get access

Disclaimer :

The AI Fight Predictor provides predictions based on statistical analysis and machine learning models. While we strive for accuracy and utilize advanced algorithms to analyze data, it is important for users to understand that no prediction can be guaranteed to be correct. The outcomes of sports events are subject to many unpredictable factors, and as such, our predictions should be used as one of several tools in making informed betting decisions.

We encourage all users to bet responsibly. Betting should always be done within your financial means and with awareness of the risks involved. Our service is not intended to encourage excessive or problem gambling. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, we urge you to seek help from qualified professionals in your area.

Our predictions are provided with the best intentions and for entertainment purposes. By using our service, you acknowledge that you bear full responsibility for any betting decisions you make, and agree not to hold AI Fight Predictor liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of our predictions.

Please remember, responsible gambling is paramount. Bet wisely, and never bet more than you can afford to lose.